Some instagram-ed versions of pics already posted on Facebook of family beach vacay in Charleston. SC earlier this month. Wish I was going back before summer ends, but alas, I will be spending the upcoming four(!) day holiday weekend doing spring cleaning (yes, I am that behind) in my apartment. Sigh. Maybe I'll take pictures after and share my mad organizational skills. You'd like that, wouldn't you. Anywho, some last glimpses of summer:
Sunset from the house's rooftop on Folly Beach.
Incoming storm clouds- rain's okay, as long as it doesn't interfere with beach time.
Our neighbors way of fishing.
Speaking of fishing! Before.
After. Yep, that happened. And it was yummy.
Other sights while out fishing- at least 50 rays making their way by the boat.
The bridge to Mount Pleasant.
The Yorktown.
Catch and release for this guy- too small.
Supervisory pelicans.
Marmaduke's on a boat.
A full moon the night before...
...my 26th birthday. I will never be too old for a crown.
Celebrating in style with "Family Beach Week Blows" tank tops at...
...Hootie and the Blowfish (pun!). What an awesome show.
Especially after the thunderstorm passed through.
Wishing everyone a sunny and safe Labor Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment