Tuesday, August 28, 2012

So the greatest Olympian of all time walks into my gym...

...what, you haven't heard that one?  Well this, my friends, is no joke.  Michael Phelps came into my gym in Baltimore tonight and I'm going to tell anyone who will listen.  Although I suppose it's more appropriate to say I was working out in his gym considering there is a Michael Phelps Swim School program.  Yep.  And word on the street is he was swimming there the other day, so if I can ever say I was able to see Michael Phelps swim, even if at this point it's just to prevent his body from shutting down after a decade of intense training, well, you'll see that business on Facebook.

Also, his girlfriend was with him and I just have to say this- were the Team USA tshirt and hot pants really necessary?  She was with the city's golden boy, was there a concern that wouldn't turn enough heads?

I'm not jealous. No sir-ee.

No comments:

Post a Comment