Monday, May 7, 2012

Dress lust.

I'm trying to give fashion a more whole hearted effort which so far has resulted in lots of Pinning and current trend influenced pieces from H&M.  Because InStyle tells me to only invest in classic things.  I'm totally rocking this learning curve.  So anywho, with the Caps game on the TV, I just watched the red carpet for this year's Met Gala on Vogue.com and it was so interesting- not only to get a first glimpse of the gorgeous (and not so pretty) couture, but also to see what complete craziness the photographers, etc. create.  As Justin Timberlake so eloquently said at the end of his interview "we're going to go find some champagne."  It's not a tough job to wear dresses that are just sent to you, but this red carpet does seem a bit more stressful than others- there's a mighty steep set of stairs one has to climb to get to the actual party.

So aside from the obvious reasons I'd like to be invited- dresses. jewelry. hot men in tuxedos...shall I go on?  I'd like to hang out with these three:
 Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan.
Since Keenan is so behind on The Vampire Diaries, I have no one to discuss this season with.  And it's good, folks. It's real good. 
 Dianna Agron in Caroline Herrera (I think.)
Emma Stone in Lanvin(?) 
It is the Met COSTUME gala.  And she's going as Barbie.  And I like it. 

So that's that.  Now time to cheer on some sweaty bearded men.  Go Caps!

No comments:

Post a Comment